Change isn’t easy. We know. At Whole Again Counseling + Wellness, our providers focus on getting to know the whole person–not just one part of you.
By exploring your struggles, along with your personal strengths, we can blend together strategies in cognitive skills, nutrition, mindfulness, stress reduction, movement, body work, and education to help you change the way you feel and live. We are in your corner supporting you as you rediscover the wholeness of heart, mind, body and soul.
Our treatment approach is grounded in integrative, whole-person wellness. This means that we inquire about different aspects that make up your life and that you believe contribute to making you well or less well. These include mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional/relational wellness. Whole-person wellness therapies can be used to address many challenges you may face—depression, anxiety, mood instability, chronic stress, substance abuse and trauma. These symptoms are often the messengers that are trying to tell you something in your life needs to change.
Our view is that imbalance or deficits in one or more of these areas may be related to your struggles. We also believe that by identifying and mobilizing your wellness strengths, we will be equipped to address the concerns that led you to seek help. A wellness approach is focused on prevention. In other words, sustaining wellness can reduce your risk of future mental, physical or emotional problems.
True wellness and healing come from integrating the fragmented parts of ourselves, reconnecting the whole person you were always meant to be.
Whole Again Counseling + Wellness offers a safe and comfortable place to explore your hurts, challenges or stressors and receive support.
Our mission is to serve, educate, and connect with our clients and our community so that they feel valued and empowered on the path to wholeness of heart, mind, body and soul.
Our vision is to create an authentic, therapeutic community of providers who strive to help individuals reclaim their wholeness in life. We aim to be a positive force of change in behavioral healthcare through holistic, client-centered, evidenced-based treatment and prevention services.
Whole Again Counseling and Wellness is founded on the idea that wellness is a way of optimal life in which heart, mind, body and soul are integrated to create balance and wholeness.
At Whole Again Counseling + Wellness, we believe wellness is guided by these beliefs and values:
- Humanity and our struggles are incredibly complex.
- Each person is unique and is shaped by personal choices, needs, experiences, genetics, environments, and beliefs.
- All the facets of a person–heart, mind, body and soul–are interconnected, influence wholeness and can be woven into strategies for change.
- Interventions are unique to each person, aligning with the individual’s personal goals and resources.
- Everyday intentional choices and small changes can lead to growth, healing and wholeness of life.
- The best intervention plan combines the most effective conventional and complementary treatments available on a realistic budget, and in line with personal and cultural beliefs and values.
- Optimal healing and change occur when we partner together, grounded in authentic, compassionate relationship and community.
- Positive social connection, community support and education are vital components of wellness.
Today, there is increasing evidence that they were right: Our relationships, thoughts, emotions, physical activities and nutrition are closely interwoven, each one blending into the other and positively or negatively affecting the whole. These trends continue to grow and Whole Again Counseling and Wellness is founded on the idea that wellness is a way of optimal life in which heart, mind, body and soul are integrated to create balance and wholeness.